Theosophy in Wales

Ancient & Modern

History of the Theosophical Society in Wales

 

Welsh Theosophy moves into

10 Park Place, Cardiff 1917

 

Return to History Index

 

 

Peter Freeman (General Secretary of the TS in Wales and founder member of Cardiff Lodge) sitting in an impressive motor outside Cardiff Lodge and Theosophical Society in Wales Headquarters at 10 Park Place, Cardiff. Circa 1920

Cardiff Lodge first held their meetings at 10 Park Place in 1917 and over the next few years this location became the Headquarters for the Theosophical Society in Wales. The Society remained at this building until 1972.

 

Return to History Index

 

Theosophical Society, Cardiff Lodge,

206 Newport Road, Cardiff, CF24 1DL.